Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 18 January 2013

milk_shake Conditioning Whipped Cream review


Hello everyone!!! 

Today's review is on the milk_shake conditioning whipped cream which I received in the December GlossyBox and I have completely fallen in love with it! Milk_shake are a brand that I had heard of but hadn't actually tried any of their products so when I received this I was quite happy as I really wanted to try it! The idea of putting a conditioning mousse into my hair was a completely new concept for me, I have used mousse in the past to get that amazing volumised look but never for moisture. 

 

 "Rich in Milk, Casein and Wheat Proteins this conditioning foam increases and strengthens the internal structure of the hair whilst Vitamins E and B5 condition and smooth the hair leaving it soft, shiny and full of vitality." taken from here.

 I really think that this product lives up to what it says. My hair is left super soft and shiny and I do think it has been a lot stronger recently although I think it may take a little while of using this product to see big difference in my hair strength in the long term. Although I have super oily hair, this product has not left my hair greasy at all and I really enjoy using it. The product itself smells amazing!!! Like milkshake, although some might find it a bit sweet to start with once run through damp hair it leaves a lovely scent and I just can't resist smelling my hair throughout the day! Yummy!! The mouse if great as it’s not sticky and doesn’t leave that crispy feeling in your hair!

I have a 100ml bottle and will definitely be repurchasing as soon as I run out! You can pick up a 200 ml sized bottle from Here  for £11.95

Have any of you tried this product? Do you have any reccomendations on other moisturising hair products? Please leave a comment bellow!


Azaria xxxxx



Follow me on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Oooh it does look delicious but I'm not sur eI could part with that much money for it! Perhaps I'm just being stingy.But that is the good thing about Glossyboxes, you get to try fancy products like that :) Think you'll repurchase it at full price?
    (btw, if you're ever passing through my blog, please do say hi!)
    Kerry | from Kerralina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a 200ml would last quite a while especially of you don't wash your hair every day. I also like to alternate with a hair oil which means my products last a bit longer. I do think I'll repurchase but have lots of products to use up in the mean time so may be a few months down the line! thanks for stopping by!

      Azaria xx

      Delete
  2. I keep seeing this popping up recently and it looks really good! Might have to have a look for it next time I'm shopping as my hair has seriously been lacking shine recently :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it really does moisturise my hair, although I do like to alternate bewteen this and a hair oil (bereber oil to be exact). I like the fact thats its super lightweight and since I have fine hair it doesn't drag it down which is always beneficial. xxx

      Delete