Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy 2013!!!

Happy new year beautiful people of the Internet!!! 2012 was a pretty good year for me but I'm looking forward to an even better 2013.

This year is the year I move in with my fiancé who iv been long distance with for the past 3 years (we have been together for 4). We move in at the weekend actually which is super duper exciting but also really scary. I'm moving down to Bath to be with him whilst he finishes his Phd. So I'm leaving everyone I know behind and moving to a completely new area with no friends. I plan on keeping you updated on this journey and how I fill my time and try and make new friends. If any of you live in the Bath area and are looking for a short and crazy friend please let me know haha.

This year is also the year I marry said fiancé. This wedding has already been 16 months in the planning with another 8 and a bit months to go. If any of you are interested in wedding related posts please let me know I don't want to bore you all if your not interested.

So now that uni is finished and I'm moving to start my new life soon. I'm really hoping to get back into blogging in a bigger way than ever before. Iv found that over the past year although I've blogged a bit I've never had much consistency so that really needs to change. I need to discover what blogging means to me and to find my own niche. As my blog name suggests I plan on having a lifestyle, love and relationships with beauty thrown in kinda blog. I have a pretty massive obsession with beauty and as much as I love blogs that are all about beauty or fashion I also like to know more about the person behind the blog. So that's what I'm going to try and do for you lovely lot. I'm planning to do a series on how to be in a long distance relationship and make it work. I think I'm somewhat of an expert and its really unbelievable how many of you out there are in a LDR and it's so hard when the people around you don't know what your going through so I'd like to help you all and give you some tips on how to make it work based on what has worked for me.

So I think I shall leave this post here as it is pretty long. The next time I blog shall be from my new home at the start of next week. Until then take care pretty people!!

Azaria xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so fab. I'm so glad that you made your LDR work because so many people expect them to fail. All the best with the move and settling on. I'll be following, to see how you get on

    Melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath is wonderful, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete