Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Exam procrastination post!!

It's half past 9 on a Wednesday morning and I'm still lying in bed with my dressing gown on writing a  (some might say needless) blogpost. Why? Because I don't want to study. Because the thought of studying just make me want to raid the biscuit tin and it depresses me. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who gets like this around exam time especially in December. This is the first year since I started Uni that we have had December exams and I really am hating it this year, at this time of year I should be putting up the Christmas tree and drinking mulled wine not breaking out in stress spots and contemplating how much I feel like I'm going to fail.....how does everyone do this year after year?  But I need to look on the bright side. One week from today I will have finished my last exam ever!!! Uni will be over with and I will no longer be in a long distance relationship. I can take a trip to Edinburgh Christmas market (which is amazing) and drink a massive cup of mulled wine. I can wrap all the presents sitting in my room that at the moment are staring at me saying wrap me wrap me as my procrastination leads me to believe. 

But for now I must get my head down, I must study hard, I will pass my exams well and know all I need to know. Then finally I can once more become embroiled in my blog and the blogging world. 

For all of you studying for exams get your head down and good luck. For everyone enjoying the Christmas spirit have fun and be safe I will be joining you in a week!!!!


Azaria xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment