Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Soap and Glory Flake Away review

Last week I felt that my skin was in need of a pick me up, so I headed into Boots for a body scrub. As I love Soap and Glory products I headed straight for them, now S&G have quite a few scrubs to choose from so I decided to pick up a travel sized version of Flake Away to try before I purchased a large sized product. I was not dissapointed in the slightest with this product. In the tub the product smells quite strong although it is a nice smell. It has a gel type consistency and contains shea butter ( which is super moisturising), sugar and peach seed as the exfoliants. On the skin the product turns slightly milky, but boy does it exfoliate! With this product a little really does go a long way so don't over do it! I bought mine for £2.50 for a travel size. The large size is £7 and I think I'll be popping into boots for it very soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love Soap and Glory Exfoliators, they all get rid of dry skin from backs of my arms, elbows and knees and any remaining bits of fake-tan.

    Also deffo important to exfoliate before fake-tanning to ensure it all goes on nicely

    Lola @ http://www.hausoflola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete