Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2012

My haircare Routine

My main haircare routine consists of 5 products which I find give me the perfect style and texture.

First up is Shampoo and Conditioner- John Frieda Full repair. I love these products, I started using it almost a year ago and have never looked back. Since I had dyed my hair blonde last summer its been really dry and frizzy at the ends and these products have been fab at conditioning my hair and making it so sleek and moisturised.

John Frieda full repair source: google






 Next up is the John Frieda Sheer mist- I spray this through the mid-lengths and ends of my hair after towel drying and allows my Tangle Teezer to glide through with ease since my hair is extremely tuggy. This also leaves my hair soft and shiney.

I then spray my hair with Vo5 Plump it up amplifying blow dry spray- This product gives my hair volume and lots of it! I spray it through my roots and it just helps to build volume all through my roots.
Vo5 plump it up Source:google


Finally I run some Berber oil through my hair before blow drying which leaves it super soft and shiny! I wrote a review for it here .


and then I blow dry and either straighten or curl my hair and voila gorgeous soft flowing hair! Let me know what products you use so I can check them out.

Azaria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment