Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 July 2012

July Glossybox 2012-My thoughts!

Box contents
This Months Glossybox in my opinion was quite impressive. With the HD Brows kit being included once again(Full sized £19.95-palette). Which is great since I dropped and smashed my last one. Also included is A Jelly pong pong Lip frosting (Full size £10-15ml)scented with Irish cream pavlova (which also may be the colour as I can't find the colour on it). A Monu Golden Glow face self tanner(30ml, Fulll size £23/200ml), A Clynol enrich colour shampoo(50ml, Full size £9.35/200ml) and an Elizabeth Arden Skin balancing lotion (5ml, Full size £32/50ml)which I am really looking forward to trying as I haven't tried Elizabeth Arden before. I also received a bonus item of Elizabeth Arden skin balancing line sample which was a lovely surprise. I haven't seen any other reviews with a bonus item and may be because I have a years subscription. All in all I think Glossybox have redeemed themselves this month with the shambles of last months box. 
HD Brows in Foxy
Jelly pong pong Lip Frosting
Jelly pong pong Lip Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment