Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 February 2012

Revlon Just Bitten lipstain and balm

So I broke my no make-up buying rule oops.... but I decided as its still a bit dreary outside I needed a little something to brighten up my life. I had a look at some different brands of lipstain such as Max Factor and Maybelline but the Revlon coulours stood out to me as they come with a stain on one end and a balm on the other.


There are 10 colours to choose from which range from nudes to dark or bright colours. I choose the colour Flame which is the 3rd one from the left. Its a very pinky orange colour.

























 The felt tip side of the Lip pen, Its goes onto the lips nice and smooth. I use the pointed end to draw in a lip line then use it flat to colour in my lips.
 The Lip balm end of the Pen. I think its a great Idea to have a lip balm built into the product. I carry lip balm at all times as my lips dry out very easily and this helps to give a glossy effect and keep lips moisturised without the need of carrying around extra products.

This is the colour on the lips with no balm on top. its a very pink/orange coulour and is very bright!!! 




















This is with the lip balm on top. It has a slightly more glossy effect to it which helps to pick it up the bit more. 




I have found that the product does last for a number of hours without coming off even after drinking and eating. The only problem I have found is that it doesn't "stick" to my lips as much in the dryer areas. I would definitely recommend this product for people who like bright lip colours and are looking for a long lasting lip product. 


I bought mine in Boots for £7.99
A x 

3 comments:

  1. I have the dark purple shade. They do last for ages and thebalm is really hydrating too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really nice! Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing on you!

    Lola ..x

    http://lolastarhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete