Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 3 September 2011

My love affair with.....KMS California hairstay

I really enjoy using this product which I received in my August glossybox. I will definitely be repurchasing.

What they say: " use this foam to liquid formula for natural movement and bounce or to boost the performance of styling products. Formulated with iops technology pomegranate and pepper to provide heat protection and an viable style foundation for all hair types"

What I say: this product definitely gives bounce to the hair. I feel that when I use this product my hair is shinier and does sit a lot better even when it has only been blow dried. I also find that I can go an extra day between washes before, which for me is still only every other day but my hair is super oily normally.

Have any of you tried it?

Azaria Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment