Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2011

I got engaged!!!!!!!!


My fantastic boyfriend.....sorry Fiancee proposed to me last week and I am super duper excited about the wedding. I can't wait to start planning! So my blog may become a little bit about wedding plans in the run up to the big day as well as hair and make up things.

I have been so excited in buying wedding magazines to help me prepare for our big day and to help get some ideas for the wedding itself.

So far we have a date and an idea about where we would like to get married but nothing is set in stone just yet.

I will keep my blog updated in the mean time.

A x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Nice ring... When's the wedding? I'm getting married in less than 3 months, excited!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sept next year! it's so exciting! do you have any tips for planning? x

      Delete